Gurudwara and its community is served by a Board of Directors and a Board of Trustees that meets on a regular basis. Several committees provide for smooth functioning of Gurudwara services. All of the Gurudwara management is regulated by a legal By-laws document that adheres to the The Sikh Reht Maryada of Sri Akal Takhat Saheb.
Sikh Gurudwara of North Carolina is proud to declare that we do not hold elections for our service men and women, but follow a selection system that relies on the support of Guru Granth Saheb Jee.
Members of Board of Directors:
- Dr. Daljit Singh, President
- Dr. Paramjeet Singh, Vice President
- Gurpreet Singh, Secretary (919) 323-4856
- Devinder Kaur, Treasurer
- Sukhwant Singh, Assistant Secretary
Committees - chairpersons
- Darasjot Singh, Youth Representative
- Darsev Kaur, Assistant Youth Representative